New hair color!

Sunday, September 28, 2014 |

Black yellowish pudding hair I used to have

]Went to dye my hair a few weeks ago, and finally I had a full hair dye. Before this it was always just inner layers or highlights, been rocking black hair for so many years!


Now I'm a brunette!


I think.


Sorta?


Decided to try out 76 style at Bangsar 2 (as recommended by my good friend Rebecca). Been following their Instagram for quite some time, and I was always amazed by the ombre and dip-dyes they do!


Ended up getting a full caramel ash brown color to even out the inner layer of yellowish/blonde hair I had from my previous red hair dye.




Still two tone colors, but at least its not so obvious anymore! Loving the new brown, and its getting more and more brown everyday! Curls are not permanent by the way.


Going to wait for my hair to grow out. Chop off the lighter parts, and finally try ombre hair color for a change!


If you ever wanna try out number 76 salon, ask for Shaun. He's good and fast and efficient!


number76 Bangsar 2
No. 50, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
03-2283 1776/2776

 

XOXO,
Shanay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...