Moving

Thursday, June 27, 2013 |


Nine months ago, the first place I went to after landing at Newcastle was this place, my accomodation for the year, Camden Court.

At first it was totally empty and clean..




As time passed more and more stuff were added and slowly it got too messy for my own liking. The room might not be big, nor new and modern, but it was the closest thing I had to home here, and I made sure it was cosy and homey-feeling.



Just like the heart shape photos on the wall I put up when I first got here.


But now its time to leave. Moving out tomorrow to my accommodation for my next few terms, and I'm actually really excited about it. Moving is always a great chance to get everything re-organized, and throw out all the useless stuff!


Packing is a painful job though. I had no idea I had so much stuff. Frankly I'm worried my new room won't have enough space for all of my stuff.... =(



Here's hoping a room as great as the one I have now (or even better!) is waiting for me!



Tired from packing,
Shanay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...