Merry Christmas 2012

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 |

Handrawn Christmas card and handmade Christmas Trees. Budget!

Wishing everyone that reads this a Merry merry Christmas!


At UK every shop is closed during Christmas.. and the roads are literally empty! Kinda like being in a horror movie....


Its the first time I'm celebrating Christmas without family and friends, and truthfully saying its rather depressing. Miss bringing my mum to shopping centers and being amazed by the Christmas decorations, miss singing Christmas carols loudly in my own home, miss the small Christmas tree at my house if my mum is free enough to put it out... and I miss my Christmas hat as its too expensive and pointless to buy one here.




Oh well, tomorrow's boxing day....which means.... SHOPPING TIME!



Not really a white Christmas,
Shanay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...