Early Christmas Dinner

Sunday, December 23, 2012 |

Getting lazy to blog! OMG its been like what? 1 whole month since my last post. I guess I just lost the enthusiasm and motivation of blogging.....


Still, an update once in awhile is good.. so this one is about my early Christmas dinner, and my first ever Christmas dinner in the UK.  


14 December 2012, Saturday



I made Christmas trees outta paper cups and green paper. Just to get the atmosphere right. =)


We had our group Christmas dinner early since not everyone would be around during Christmas time. It was a potluck Christmas dinner, so everyone had to contribute something. And we also had a Secret Santa game where everyone had to prepare a present for a person we randomly picked earlier!




I prepared Watermelon Sago with Ying Hao!


The other food prepared...



I kept on saying this was a turkey... while in truth it was a roasted chicken. Nicely done by alvin!





Everything!


The secret santa presents!

We actually had to open the presents and guess who was the person that gave it to us. And we really got all sorts of presents!










And ending our dinner with camwhore moments!




  

 ---


Its Christmas Eve tomorrow, then Christmas... and Boxing day after! Kinda excited to see how boxing day goes in UK. Heard that it gets rather hectic!


Then after that I'm off to London for a 5 day trip! Buckingham Palace and Big Ben I'm coming!


Toodles!



Let the fireworks..begin,
Shanay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...