MAD Showcase 2012

Friday, February 10, 2012 |

I've been MIA for quite while! Since before CNY apparently. Been busy with my final project and showcase, and now it's finally 95% done!!


The remaining 5% is the Final Showcase, which is what I'm blogging about now.


Welcome.. to the final showcase of Segi College Feb 2012 final year Media, Art and Design students!


It's at Urban Village, Bangsar which is quite near the Bangsar LRT station, this weekend (11 - 12 Feb) from 10am to 6pm.


More than 80 students are participating in this showcase, and there are a lot of different types of design work being showcased ranging from photography, graphic design to videography.


And best of all, you'll get to see my final project! (And see me if you want to. xD)


For the record I spent the last 8 days sleeping at 3am, waking at 9am, and more than 2 months of continous hard work before that. My whole CNY was like a series of guilt every night as I lay on my bed, thinking about how I wasted another day and how much more I needed to complete.


So imagine how much effort was put into this project. More than 30 different designs in all kinds of form. Don't even get me started on the printing and how much it cost me. And that's not just me, but all my coursemates that putted everything they could into finishing this last project of our diploma life.


And it'll be such a waste to not come and see such effort and the end result of it!!! There'll also be refreshments and performances to enjoy!


 A sneak peak of my showcase project to end this post....




Jelly-licious,
Shanay




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...