iPhone 4s

Saturday, January 21, 2012 |


That's right! You didn't see the title wrong.


Sometime ago I posted saying that I got a great Christmas present even though my Christmas was rather boring. Took some time for the present to reach here, but finally it came!


Bought it off from the Apple Online Store, which explains the long 2 weeks for it to be processed, shipped and delivered to my house.





Came in a delivery box from DHL. Too bad the battery adapter was unusable when it came. Had to go till Midvalley to have it changed. That's one point off the marks Apple!


iPhone has AMAZING photo apps! That's all I can say. Follow me on instagram! My username is "shanayxw"!


Welcome to the iPhone world!


BTW the girl on my lock screen is Izuoka Misaki,
my favorite model from Popteen Magazine! <3

iPhone 4 me?
Shanay 


1 comment:

  1. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...