Small Life Rabbit Version

Monday, June 13, 2011 |

Yah. Just like the title of this blog post.


It's amazing how my last blog post was about a small new life to this world, and around the same time, my rabbits bought four more to this world!




And seriously. None of us (my family members) had any idea the rabbit was even pregnant. Hell, we didn't even know what gender those two were. ==


Life is amazing. Including all the smalll stuff that sum up to form it. =) 


--------------------


I'm slowly pacing up with the footsteps of internship life. Half my day is spent in the office facing a computer, but starting to get used to that.


And this Wednesday our Boss is gonna bring me and the other intern to an exhibition at PWTC. Kinda excited! Leaving the office and moving outsides sounds good to me!


Untill that then, ciao! =)


XOXO,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...