Penang

Friday, February 4, 2011 |



Went with my family to Penang during the CNY holiday. When I said family, basically it just meant me and my parents.


Brother's still in Italy, while my sister hated the long ride.


I had the whole back seat to myself! 


Bought along a lot of my sleeping stuff. One can never get enough pillows right? =)


Penang was my mum's hometown, so we didn't do stuff that usual tourists did. All we did was go from one house to another house, giving presents, talking and eat/drink. Most of them being relatives.


My mum has 6 sisters. And 5 of them live in Penang. Guess how busy we were to visit all of them in less than 2 days (minus the time driving there).



It's a huge family there.


The weather at Penang was hot hot hot with no rain. I only knew when I came back that KL had rained for one whole day, and floods happened in Johor during those three days I was away.


But then its still hot. CNY weather. ==


Lack of photos,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...