Faces

Monday, January 17, 2011 |


Sometimes it's not that we have different personalities or that we change too quickly, but different faces we own.


When I meet this person I need to be serious, so I change a face.


When I talk to this person I need to be friendly, so I change a face.


When I listen to this person I need to be a listener, so I change a face.


When I'm dealing with this person I need to be strict, so I change a face.


When I'm with this person I can be more relieved, so I change a face.


I change faces everyday, every time. Not only with people, but with situation, conditions and even according to my mood.


Which face is the true me? 


All of them are.
They're just faces of me.


Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...