Blogger's Block?

Friday, January 21, 2011 |



This page has stayed open in my Mozilla Firefox for more than 2 hours. And all I managed to type out is "DOT DOT DOT"


I type and I press backspace. Again and again.


I have loads of stuff I could write. I have a lot of random craps to type. But somehow it doesn't seem right. To dump all of them in one same post that I can't even think of a title? That's a tiny little bit unfair, don't you think?


I have no idea since when I was so systematic. Back when I was blogging in wretch I could type 3 different stuff in one blog post and just title it with the stuff on the very top. I could go on and on and on, with sentences forming in my brain as I go, one after another.


And all I needed was ----------- to jump to another topic.


For example : (Yeah it's meant to be a separation line here)

-------------


And suddenly I'm back at my old blog, reading through my old posts.


www.wretch.cc/blog/xwei5168     It's all in Mandarin, btw.


I sounded stupid and naive most of the time, but reading it was really like reading someone's life in words. And I really had a knack at thinking of titles back then.


Maybe choosing English wasn't a good choice after all.


I'm proud of my Mandarin writing. I always was, and I always will. 


In the end, this post is still just about craps. Time to wrap it up here I guess.


Writers have writer's block when they're stuck at writing a new book. I think I have a blogger's block right now.



God bless me,
Shanay

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very interesting blog you had here! Wish to connect with you on Google Friend Connect! Cheers! =) (http://whimsicalss.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...