Bye-bye 2010!

Friday, December 31, 2010 |

Today's the last day of 2010. Compared to last year, the feeling of stepping into a brand new year is not as sentimental.


Last Year's feeling was weird. This year's feeling is like stepping cross a river, all you do is just take a step more huge than usual. 

January 2010

Someone told me I looked different now compared to the start of the year. Well if that's true, I guess it's not the looks that changed, but the whole person. Either its the looks, the personality, the thinking or even the way of walking...


February 2010

2010 was a year of doubts, learning, growing up and coping with problems I never knew existed.
2010 was a year where one person could turn my whole life around.
2010 was a year where friendships were put to a challenge and standing aside wasn't an option.


February 2010

---

College turned more stressful than ever. Again and again time proved that I just had not seen and learned enough. There were times I doubted my own college, whether or not I did the right choice stepping in this building. There were times I doubted my educators, whether or not the stuff they taught could fully prepare us for the outside world.


Most importantly,  I doubted myself .Whether or not I was suitable for this course. Could another course had bought me to another more smooth journey? Did I really had what it took to survive in the future?


But all these aren't important anymore. I finished what I started and I plan on continuing on doing so. There are stuff you can't change anymore, so it's better off changing stuff you can change. Like improving myself and making the best out of what I can get now.


May 2010

---


Elder people usually say that friends you make during your uni years are friends for a lifetime. I suppose that applies for college too.


Till now it's still a wonder the 9 of us stay as a gang. 9 is a big number, with all in a college with different course timetables, all staying scattered around, and not exactly near.


Some people left, and some people came. I miss the lefts and I welcome the comes.


We got closer as the months passed by. A lot of problems happened, but we made it through them all. Even one simple tweet between two persons, we just had to go and tag everyone.


College life would definitely suck without them!


May 2010
---


You made me believe in fate. What else could explain this? One simple day one simple decision one simple drive and everything started from that moment.


I look back and it never fails to amaze me how things went from there.


July 2010

It's been too long till I almost forgot how it felt, almost a thousand days? This time I'm not that little girl anymore, and the world I'm in has changed.


And you know what? It's better than ever.


The bottom part of 2010 got interesting all because of you.


August 2010

---


My gals seem far apart from me in this 2010. Outings and talking have decreased, but deep down I've always thought of them. With my college gang I have the frequent meetings and outings, but with them it's the long history and understanding that counts.


And I'm sorry for neglecting you gals. Yeah I'm obvious that I was doing so.


October 2010


Same goes to my family. It's like I'm staying put in my own room most of the time, and we see each other less and less. And that applies for not just me. Everyone is busy in this household till the only time everyone is home is night time.


As for the bigger part of the family, the adults seem to be taking this family thing more serious since the passing away of the elders. More and more often we're visiting the other relatives, or going over for dinner, celebrating some special occasion. It's far from what I wished we'd become, but it's a starting step.


November 2010
---


2010 wasn't exciting or thrilling or stuff like those, but stuff that happened were significant enough.


Sorry to anyone that I offended this year, whether I know of it or not, and thank you to everyone that helped me along my journey of life.


Thank you to my friends who've been with me all along, and my parents that fed me well and gave me everything I have now. Thank you for making 2010 the best it could ever get.


Bye-bye 2010. There's no looking back. 


Countdown tonight?
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...