Lose fat?!

Sunday, November 7, 2010 |




Height : 163cm
Weight : 46.7kg
BMI : 17.6
Fat % : 20.3%

Target Body Fat = 18% 
FAT TO LOSE : 1.3kg



OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Never in my life had I set an amount of weight to lose. = =


Okay I know it says fat there, but changing fat to muscles is like losing weight to me. Same thing.


Guess I was still in my own dreamland where I was continuously hypnotizing myself that I was still the slim gal that was only bones! 


At least my BMI is still in the "underweight" range.  ><


No cutting off of food, I can't have that happening. (Hmph!) But I'll have to exercise more already. Aiks. With a broken toenail? ><


Yup, I cracked my own toenail that day during badminton. No idea what happened, but the thumb toenail of my right foot is now cracked from the bottom to mid-center. And I don't dare to cut it off or pull the loose part out. Can't bare to see the flesh beneath it.


So now all I can do is wait for it to slowly grow out. And bear with its ugliness


There must be a way to gain muscles without the need to wear sports shoes right? =)


Aim : MINUS ONE POINT THREE KILOGRAMS OF FAT! 


Fighting! =)


I am still slim. I don't care. 
Shanay



2 comments:

  1. of course you're still slim !! lol those printed out stuffs cannot be trusted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u serious o.O I think your too slim to loose weight =X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...