Death

Thursday, November 25, 2010 |


Everyday you open up the newpapers, and most of the news are about people leaving this world for good.


It might be cause by car accidents, random illness, robbery cases, rape cases, earthquakes and all those nature dangers, or maybe even just a bomb that comes dropping down when you least expected it.


It's like, life is gone just that easily.


I could drive a car on the road, yet no matter how carefully I go, others can still slam straight into me and force me to say bye bye to this wonderful world. It's not something I can control. 


The question isn't how or why. It's when.


102 people die each minute, which makes it almost 2 people per sec.



Could it be someone I know, someone from around me next time?



Or... could it be me? 


It isn't hard leaving this world. But it's hard for the people you're leaving behind.  



No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow.




I dunno why I'm posting this either,
Shanay


1 comment:

  1. Same thought with u, xiang!
    Everyday is a gift. We must appreciate what we have NOW.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...