Triple Ten

Sunday, October 10, 2010 |

101010 <3

Yeah I know it's not a big deal.


And you've probably seen like thousands of FB status or tweets with these 3 numbers that they have already bored you so much you feel like you wanna press the skip forward button and jump to tomorrow.


But still,  it's once in a hundred years =)


I've heard that there are people who actually COUPLE today. Like, they planned beforehand? Where's the romance then?


-----------------------


Cleaned my room today. One boring day gone. 


I really want my room to look like Mong's house - give people the impression he just moved in. Yah it's just that EMPTY. CLEAN and EMPTY.


So, I'm dumping away so much stuff that I THINK has no more use to me. I know I'll regret it sooner or later, but for now, I'm keeping my mind tough and just straight away throw them into the dustbin. 


It's my own fault I like to keep so much rubbish in my room. 


And I went through my whole stack of Popteen magazine. 4 years worth! 


I didn't realized I'd bought so much at all. 

From right: 2008, 2007, 2009 and 2010

I wonder when there'll be too much to fit in the cupboard.


Maybe someday I'll grow outta it. But that day most certainly won't be now. =)


Continue room cleaning tomorrow! Wanted to go out lepak at Subang, but all my college gang are busy people. Anyone fancy a day at Subang tomorrow? =)


Recent Playlist: 
1. 寂寞寂寞就好 - Hebe
2. 你不知道的事 - 王力宏
3. Mine - Taylor Swift
4. 不可爱 - 可晴
5. Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless


Clean + Simple = Perfect,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...