Semester 5

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 |


One new sem has just started. With just one subject and it being a 7 weeks short semester, I thought I'd be having a lot of free time and stress-free life.


Boy was I wrong.


I seem to have landed myself into a very troublesome subject.


Everyone's timetable is just so not same this semester. We barely see each other anymore! It's like a challenge we need to take up. And everyone has to put an effort in it for it to go on.


I miss those times where we all would hang around at college after class, waste our time chatting and laughing....


------------

Recent playlist : 
Defying Gravity - Glee

This song gives me the goosebumps. Especially when Kurt is singing. Go Glee! =) 


Short updates,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...