The Pretty Reckless

Thursday, October 7, 2010 |

Jenny Humphrey a.k.a Taylor Momsen
Can you actually believe, that this is little Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girls?

Miss Nothing by The Pretty Reckless


Who knew Taylor Momsen could sing like this? Not really my type of music, but it's really impressing!


Even if she looks like the Joker from Dark Knight in this Music Video. = = And the last scene reminds me of "The Last Supper". 


--------------------------------





Love her style, love her makeup, love her hair. But this MV isn't really my cup of tea. 


Still. Way to go Taylor!


“To be honest,” she says, “I don’t f***ing care. 
I didn’t get into this to be a role model. 
So I’m sorry if I’m influencing your kids in a way that you don’t like, 
but I can’t be responsible for their actions. I don’t care.
-Taylor Momsen replying to the fact that young girls look up to her:


 

Wish she'll be back in GG soon,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...