Aloha!

Saturday, September 25, 2010 |

Okay. It feels weird typing a blog post. My last blog post was 20 days ago. Can you even believe that?



Yeah I know it's a long time, but I've been so so so busy. With college, with assignments, with stuff.  Hey, no one said studying design was easy.



Now I'm finally back! I've got three sweet weeks worth of holidays in front of me.



Say hello to daily blog updates (Maybe double per day), spamming of my twitter wall, 24/7 facebook access and super changes in blog layout! I must have like 10 blog post pending to be written.  And my blog layout bored even myself. Who made this piece of shit out huh? 


Welcome me back people! =)


shanayxw.blogspot.com is alive again! 


 
Holiday mode on,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...