Hmmmm....

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 |

I'm supposed to be blogging about my birthday presents.... but being the lazy butt I am, I haven't gone and took the photos I needed...so... postpone!


I went to Sungai Congkak today, which once again, will be left for another blog post. =.=


Life is still as it is. Busy and loaded with assignments. And I though last semester was busy. This semester is basically hell. i haven't had a single day where I'm not worrying about assignments.


Assignments --shortform--> Ass 


But then, life is getting better compared to before. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just the thought of my brain. 


Everything is great for now. And lets hope it stays this way.


--------------------------------

Recent playlist :
1.  Run Devil Run  - SNSD
2. Love - C.N. Blue
3. I'm a Loner - C.N. Blue


Yeah I'm all for k-pop nowadays. Jung YongHwa is just too hot to resist! lol. 


=v=, 
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...