Happy Birthday Shanz

Sunday, July 18, 2010 |

一个人闯进这个世界 
曾经害怕曾经孤单曾经想后退
一直以为不属于这个地方
直到遇见你们
一切都改变

一群人的快乐
一群人的悲伤
一群人的生气
也一群人的煎熬


---------------------------------------




It's 18th of July today...and it's Shanz's 19th birthday!


Happy Birthday Shanz!


We had our celebrations on Friday and Saturday already... so today was a more normal day. 


We were friends from the start. Since I first came to Segi College, I'd knew you before classes barely started. 


And among our gang, you and I have the longest history to talk about. 


I've lost count of just how many times we could start a topic and go on about it through out our whole journey home... In so many ways we were so similar. 


And I've learned so much from you, small facts that you may not have noticed, tiny informations that I've never ever knew before, and most importantly, my driving skills. I've always said that watching you drive was better than any of the driving lessons I've ever had. 


You're always the one that is okay with everything, but when you have opinions, we know for sure it's serious, and we take it serious too....


Knowing that I've spent the most time with you, means that I might have offended you the most too. Sorry for anything I've ever done, and thank you for all the things you ever did. 


Happy 19th Birthday. I suppose we still have a lot more years ahead of us to celebrate our birthdays together. =)

这条路
有人跌倒就有人扶
有人烦恼就有人顾
有人伤心大家抱着一起哭

区区谢谢已经不足
抱歉还没说就已有宽恕
和你们一起走在这条路
就是我最大的幸福 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...