Happy Birthday Wuliao

Monday, June 7, 2010 |

I didn't realize how much I missed talking to you till today.... Suddenly it was like touching a part of memories in my brain that I hadn't touch for ages. Everything flowed back like a broken dam.


And no, I still didn't get the chance to talk to you till even now. I still remember setting my MSN Personal Message to "Wuliao I seriously need to talk to you...>.<" one night a few weeks ago but you never did online that time... 


All sorts of memories came back... 3 Daisi 3, Maple, SMKSK Guild, St John, Web-phone calls, msn, calling you uncle..........all of them had at least something to do with you.


And the connection they had with all kinds of other people brought back just too many memories that my brain could store.


But what I miss the most...is chatting msn with you at late nights. When everything around is quiet and calming, when my msn friend list starts to decrease slowlywhen I'm in my most emo state....


Somehow you always could make me feel better.....


Why am I suddenly reminded of all this now, so many years later? Maybe it's because I'm in the same emo state I used to be when I was 14 stepping into 15....


But things are different now. There are loads of stuff piled up in me, that I dunno how to express out, yet are bursting to come out. The timing, the person, the place is just never right....


I miss Maple, I miss the late night chats, I miss your singing.... =)


Happy 19th Birthday Wuliao....  


Let's hope we can see each other after 10 years and still be able to greet each other in a way like when we were still 15... Friends forever? =)


I have lots of memories,
all which I value,
Shanay


p/s Something I wrote 2 years ago on the same day, about the same thing... (link) Memories <3

1 comment:

  1. Wah..u wan touch die me issit ? haha.. Aiyo.. i oso miss the old times we had in the past..But time will pass..things will change..we all have to grow up de ..Mayb u feel tat we are getting apart from each others..At least..we have the great moment lying inside our memories..those great memories will never be forgotten de..^^
    aiks >< Go listen the songs we listen during form3 ba..u can rmb more de..haha..i always did tat de..

    And hor..wat happened on the nite few weeks ago ?? u can sms me de ma..dun be shy..hehe..im ur big big mouth doraemon..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...