Buh-bye braces!

Thursday, May 27, 2010 |


No I'm not trying to show that I have a dimple. (Which only appears on one side of my face and only when I smile a huge smile)


Like my title says....I'm now BRACES-FREE!


After almost 3 years of suffering, finally I took them off on the 17th of May 2010. One memorable day...


Taking them off were like plucking grapes, but with tools to help. I had no idea they could get off so easily! I've ate a lot of hard food during these 3 years, and never have they got off by themselves! 


And now I'm stuck with a-same level ugliness-retainer. Doc said I had to wear it 24/7 for the next half year, but i didn't really listen to her. I'd wear it as long as I remember to.


My latest habit is taking it off for lunch then only remembering about it when I go for my dinner, then I go and  find it, but can't put it on due to eating, then once again i forget it after dinner until I'm getting ready to go to bed.


It won't surprise me if my teeth move into a weird position someday. The retainer is suppose to keep them in place, but at my rate of wearing it, my retainer has A LOT of hard work to do!


I never did notice how much my braces effected my appearance until I got them off. Finally I can smile as huge as I like without worrying about my teeth gum sticking out too much. It still does, but it's not so obvious anymore.


Bye bye braces, welcome straight,perfect teeth!



PS I use Colgate,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...