Sorry...?

Sunday, April 25, 2010 |


I've been neglecting my blog for ages. I know that.


But finals have made me so busy! Ever since the heritage drawing, I've been working on my assignments whenever I have the time. And that means taking away my blogging time!


*sobs*


I don't wanna lose my love for blogging. I swear I will find it back. As soon as I finish my finals.


Which means.... 2 more weeks to go. =)


For now, I'm buried in my assignments. I do try to surface for some oxygen, but that is getting kinda hard as the due dates approach. I have every minute of my next 2 weeks booked for classes and assignments and exams. 


April has been, so far, a VERY bad month. Too many problems happen and too many complication occurs. Let's hope May will be better!


BTW, a lot of people's birthday are in May....so I guess I'll have a lot of birthday blog posts again. Haha.


Lots of loves,
Shanay


你可能不知道
也可能不了解
但是你不可能感觉不到
那阵心里酸酸的味道

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...