Happy Birthday Rex

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 |

FYI, only certain people are entitled for a blog post here during there birthday. If you're one of them, you should feel honored. =)


Anyway....



I just wanna say...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY REX GOR GOR~


22 is a big number! Bigger than I can imagine, considering my age now.



The first time we met was something I would never forget throughout my whole life. Some misunderstandings might have happened, and I never really had the chance to tell you I'm sorry. I don't wanna give myself any excuses, because what we did was really wrong. All we needed was that little bit of trust, but we just didn't want to give it.


You've been like an elder brother to all of us. Every time we went out for a meal, you were sure to be the one who took responsibility in ordering and paying the bill first before we had all the numbers counting out.


I might not agree with some of the things you do, or the way you act, but yet, I'm glad I have you as a friend. Come to think of it, these past few months would have been quite boring without you.


Hope you like the present we bought you! =)


** I'll blog about Rex's birthday celebration at Look-out Point soon, AFTER I finish my finals. I have a hell lot of things to blog about, seriously.


Shanay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...