Happy Birthday Yan

Sunday, March 14, 2010 |


Happy Birthday to Wai Yan!


I really am sorry your birthday has nothing except for one plain gift. And even the gift was made this morning. I wish I was more free to make something better. Or organize something huge.


I've said this before, but I'd still like to say it now.


Wai Yan to me, is just like Tina is to Mia in the Princess Diaries Series.


She follows all my Facebook status, she reads my blogs AND keep tracks of all my twitter tweets, something which not many-actually no one but her-does.


She's always the first one to know whenever I'm angry, sad, happy, or even in huge troubles. Even when I don't feel like talking, I'll still tell her everything.Then after I tell her everything seems to be just fine.


Sorry I can't be the same friend to you. Your world is too deep for me to discover. And I still grab on to my "I listen when you feel like telling me about it" attitude. 


Happy Birthday girl.... I know things are not going so smooth for you recently, but as long as you're happy, so am I. =)


And someday I'll give you a birthday present that will make you break down in tears. Just wait. xD


Your friend, 
Xiang

1 comment:

  1. that already made me happy xiang! thanks a lot for being such an awesome friend to me. really really appreciate it. muacks! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...