Happy Birthday Mark

Monday, March 29, 2010 |

It's kinda late.. but now is the only time I don't have to get myself busy in anything...YET.

28-3-2010



Anyway... 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR PIGMARK!


We've known each other for like 5 years already.. and I never do think I've given you a great present during your big day.


You always was someone I could talk to anytime anyplace. We might not be those kind of friends that pour their hearts out to each other... but when we're together the feeling is just better than any times.


But sometimes I still wish you'd tell me more about your private stuff. Even if it means exchanging it. LOL


Actually that day when Mark told me she hadn't seen us in a month, I was quite shocked! Shocked that she actually counted the days.


We're two people who continuously post "I miss you" to each on Facebook, and...really mean it.


Pigmark was a name we started using for you. The state of our success was proved when people actually asked us what your real name was.


Sorry Mark, I guess you'll always be "Pigmark" for the rest of your life. =)


I'm really glad I have you as my friend, and I hope we forever will be. Distance may keep us apart, but time pulls us together.


Love ya~ Muacks


And for those who are thinking that I'm nuts for posting this while her birthday's on the 23th (according to Facebook)....all I can say is.... Happy Early April Fool! =.=


XOXO,
Shanay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...