RIP Grandpa

Thursday, February 18, 2010 |

 People come and go.  Birth and Death are two opposing yet so similar words.


Everyday you live just makes your life one day more closer to death.


We're destined to leave this world someday...the question is, how soon will it be? 


I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm exhausted, but I still wanna say...


I really wish everyone I know will stay safe, healthy and alive. I really do. Never ever have I wished for anything else with such a sincere heart.


"How would it be, to me if you were here anymore?"


I can't bear to even think about it.


I was never very close with you, grandpa. It might have been the lack and difficulty in communication, it might have been the distance, it might have been just anything.


But without you, there wouldn't be the huge family I have here today. I'd have no parents, no siblings, no realtives...hell, I might not even have been born!


Now you're up where grandma is. Watch us from up there, for we will always be this one big family.


At least I hope so. 




R.I.P Grandpa
1931 - 2010

Shanay

1 comment:

  1. my lovely grandpa,ma and popo is still with me,i have to accept the fact tat they wont longer be my side,but i will pray and say to God dont take them away from me cuz i cant stand for the that, i love u all forever ever. Rest in peace Shanay's grandpa. Take care shanay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...