CNY sucks (For me)

Monday, February 15, 2010 |

One of the worst things that could happen to someone during Chinese New Year is...


Getting sick. 


Congratulations to me for being so unlucky.


And in addition to that, I also lost my voice.


So...


No "ho jiak" food
No sing k
No chatting non-stop with relatives
No "Gong Xi Fa Chai"/ "Happy CNY"

And... I can't even say thank you when people give me Angpaus....


What kind of CNY is this????


I really am starting to think that my Tiger Year won't be very good...


But sheep's 运势 this year sounds good...


属羊人逢虎年 其年运势上扬,难有阻挡,但须防小人。若不严加防范,纵有佳运,也难保凶多吉少。在虎年你应保持勇气和谨慎,千万不要和不三不四的人来往,切忌好色、赌博。今年逢天喜,有一些喜庆的事情发生,令人心情愉快。学生今年的学习能力不错,吸收能力亦较快。


The only photo I took during these 2 days....Damn pale face >.<


Cough cough,
Shanay



p.s. Hope my grandfather, who went in the hospital two days before CNY and still currently there, will get better and be able to go home soon....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...