Butterflies and rest

Thursday, February 11, 2010 |


Seriously the only thing I feel like doing now is protesting for some rest to be given.


Something, which will come by its own after tomorrow.


Hurray it's HOLIDAY!


But only after I pass up my Fundamental Graphic Design assignment. I've redrawn my Coke cup thrice! Everytime I finish it I take it up and examine it and find a small part dirty....and I can't remove it!! WTF?


So redraw again.....


Poor me...


---------------------------


Went to Sunway Pyramid that day with my college gang, and we got ourselves an airbrush tatoo!


Mine was a butterfly, just to piss my sister. She loves the butterfly symbol. Teehee.


You can guess which part it is at... But I guess the answer's just too obvious.


And no, it's not permanent. Lasts for only 1 week++. We specifically did it for Chinese New Year!


Back to my assignment! Will update soon!


3 more days till CNY!!!!

lalalala,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...