New layout for 2010

Monday, January 4, 2010 |

It's 1am plus and I just finished changing my blog layout. Wanted to finish this before my new Semester started.


Actually I just changed the colors and theme. If you look closely, most of the things are still the same.


I wanted to use soft pink as my main color, but soft blue was the only pattern/background I had in stock. GAH. At least Wai Yan will be happy to see this.


Why could anyone hate soft pink? It's such a smoothing color...


Anyway the header picture is a photo I took a long time ago. Yup, it's my historical spectacles that has been with me for more than 3 years.


Somehow the whole layout still looks a bit messy and crumple up to me...I'll attend to that when I have the chance. And I'm missing one welcome note, which I have totally no idea where to put. >.<


Can't stand it anymore, I need to sleep. 


Nite all!

Sweet Dreams, 
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...