Happy New Year 2010!

Friday, January 1, 2010 |

2010!!!


It's a whole new year already! Bye-bye 2009, Hello 2010!


I can't believe a year has passed at such a tremendous speed! Like yaw said, I keep on having this strange feeling in my stomach about stepping into 2010. A bit sad, a bit happy, a bit unwillingly, a bit dreading, yet a bit excited.


It really is a strange feeling.


And 19's a very huge number! To think we're leaving the "-teens" category soon! I look myself in the mirror and I still see a little kid.


I'll ditch the new year wishlist thing this year. Why? Cause I don't really need anything else other than what I have now. So maybe my wish'll be 'for everything to just stay as they are, and never change.'


And maybe find a boyfriend. *smile*


Cheers to 2010 all! May this brand new year be a starting of everything good! 

Happy New Year!
Shanay

**coming soon : New Year's Eve BBQ party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...