Fei's Birthday

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 |

16 January 2010,



Technically this wasn't Fei's actual birthday. Her birthday's on the 22th. Celebrating her 21st birthday now when she was born at the year 1991? I have no idea how the chinese calendar counts.


Got such a shock when Wai Yan, Mark and I arrived at her house. It was like there was a wedding here, with all the canopies, and cater people, and the KTV set (all set with wires and mikes and sound systems). Seriously its the first time I've been at a birthday party where there was a KTV set.


And Fei was in a stunning dress looking perfectly breath-taking. She was the princess of the night for sure! =)

Fen and her prizes of the day : Uncountable Calsbergs!
I swear she finished most of them. 


The Birthday Gal~



two key-shaped birthday cakes!


Candles and birthday song...



Me and the birthday gal~
Ignore us for not being very unattractive in this photo.
Had a lot of cake fighting during the party!


Couldn't help wondering what my 21st birthday would be like. 21 is a very important age. Although we say that when we're 18....and the birthday still passes by like any other normal day.


And I might not be in Malaysia by the time it's my 21st birthday, so I guess I won't be able to be dressed as a princess and hold a huge birthday party AND have the best night of my dreams.


Happy Birthday Ho Fei Sze!!
In advance. ^_^

18 and still young,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...