Home sweet home

Saturday, December 26, 2009 |

I'm back!


To be exact I was already back yesterday, but I've been tired plus busy till now tomorrow. Yup, I'll be going to Gotong Jaya tomorrow to celebrate my sister's birthday, so once again all plans for my year-end clean up has to be postponed.


And I'm freaking tired now. Not to forget a poor body condition.


Gotta clean my room if the gals are coming over for New Year's Eve! Not to mention changing my header and everything else related to Christmas in my blog. I'm a busy girl people!


--------------------------


Thank god for giving me a bunch of friends that are so understanding..
Friends that are fully aware the least thing you'd wanna know
and take the effort to distract you from it
I love you guys, really. 
*Muacks*

120% tired,
Shanay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...