Holiday!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 |

After 2 or 3 weeks of rushing and enduring all the stress and staying at college till 5pm++....


Finally...



It's HOLIDAY!!!


Hip hip hurray~!!!!


Barely feeling any holiday mood yet, but that's just something that's around the corner. Somehow I still get the feeling that I should be burying my head into some assignment and rush to school at 8 in the morning.


There's so much I wanna do! Like watch movies, change my blog background, clean up my room, format my laptop, arrange all the photos piled up in my phone, go change my hairstyle... and...ENJOY!


Studies and every other bothering thing can wait till next year! God I just love saying that. Especially when you say goodbye to someone on the 31st of December. We get to say "See you next year!" where by next year we actually mean tomorrow!


Fun, right? =)


Will blog soon about my final assignments (a hell lot of photos, of course). As soon as I feel like arranging them into seperate folders and resizing and all.


Happy Holidays! And for those who aren't having their holiday now, I'm sending you my greatest condolence. Feel free to be jealous of me. Haha.


Holiday mode activated, 
Shanay


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...