Clothes

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 |


Picture credit Deviantart.com
 
 
To me, clothes are memories. Significant memories are remembered through the clothes I happen to wear that day or time. Clothes remind me.


My school uniform brings with it the most memories among all. 


And that's also why there are some clothes that are hidden at the very bottom of my cupboard, never to be touched. Memories that I chose not to remember, or better yet, forget.
 
 
Of course there are happy memories, and these clothes hits the spotlight most of the time. 
 
 
What memories do your clothes bring with it? Look at it and think back. You just might see a lot more than you think you would.  



Struck with this sudden though,
Shanay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...