One and only reason

Thursday, November 12, 2009 |

Honestly I dunno what is wrong with me recently. People around me seem so far away. So far away I can barely touch them even when they are so near to me.

I make people feel uncomfortable around me. I can't make people notice me. I can't shine out in a crowd. I get ignored all the time.

I'm not those kind of people that are very easy to be with, neither do I know how to say interesting things and humor everyone.

I'm just me. Simple plain me. 

Congratulations to you for making me emo. Be honoured to be the one and only reason.


Assignments are more important than anything else in the world right now. These things... can wait.

Gambateh me.Will try to blog ASAP.

Diffidently, 
Shanay

1 comment:

  1. hey dear...blog is somewhere meant to be grumble right =)
    and we cant expect everyone around us like us ma...its normal to feel tat ppl around u seems so far away from u...may be everyone is busy or u're busy as well =) don think to much lar...chill ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...