1/2

Saturday, November 14, 2009 |

"My History of Art Poster is a HUGE PIECE OF SHIT! "

Just felt like shouting that out loud.(literally) Because it really is. I'm wondering how to scrap a B+ in that sbject anymore.

Stressed every night before I fall asleep. Stressed every morning I wake up. Stressed when I'm driving. Stressed when I'm eating. I'm stressed even when I walk down the stairs.

I keep doing a bit of one assignment, then skip to another assignment. That's why I'm 1/2 done with everything now! Not even one assignment is fully finished. Bullshit.





A sneak peak of my drawing concept assignment. I messed up with the tomatoes.


Bored and with no idea where to start with,
Shanay

1 comment:

  1. 你把tomatoes画到很美涅~很有艺术感~哈哈~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...