Happy Birthday Wai Ling!

Friday, October 23, 2009 |

Me and WaiLing

It's my No.1 Lao Gong's Birthday today! Let us all wish her a HUGE 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


18 years old pok pok chui lor~

------------------------------

Going to Times Square tomorrow. Finally. After all the complaining and grumbling on Facebook and repeating the word "TS" again and again....


I know Times Square means "cheap" to a lot of people. Some people describe it as a Pasar Malam with air-conditioner. But...DUH...as if I care what they think. I wanna go shopping and so I will go.

Pavillion or The Garden is not my style. Nor will I be able to make them into my style either.
Anyway, wish me luck on the road tomorrow. First KL road experience ever!


- Grateful I'm not a pig,
Shanay



p/s Please do take a little time to do the Poll at my blog (located at your right hand side). It really means a lot to me. Thanks so much. *blow kisses*  

p/p/s And do press the ads whenever you can! They're my sole income now!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...