Metal Teeth

Friday, July 10, 2009 |


I've never really thought that my braces has made me look more ugly. They sometimes reflect the light and make me seem like i got "hu ya", but other than that, everything was fine.

Until today.

I teeth gum are the kind that are born to stick out. When I smile they become more obvious. And today, I found out that with the metal things on my teeth, they make my teeth gum look even more obvious.

I hate the bones in my mouth.

And I still have half a year before I can free myself from metal-teeth. Guess I'll have to just bear with it.

-----------

Been so busy lately. Rushing for every assignment due date, while trying to find sometime to study for my Malaysian Studies exam.

In less than one week, I'll be on holidays! Hurray for me!

But I still have to go back and work 5hours per week for my telemarketing thing. *sighs*

Countdown to the day I turn 18 : 5 days!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what are u talking about? are u on drugs? I personally love ur braces, u look cute in them la. also, ur gums are fine kay. So, don't go around saying bad things about urself. God might make it actually bad. U look fine shanay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine gums above are like more protude than last time. maybe one of the disadvantages of braces? not really sure. but at least teeth seems fine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...