Too-long fingernails

Monday, June 1, 2009 |

This is my palm.

I'm not suddenly interested in palm reading.

I just wanted to show the red marks on it. My own fingernails cut my own flesh. Sad news to hear. Its almost like I'm a auto sadism person or something.

My fingernails are getting too long and I'm lazy to cut them off. I can't sms or type on my keyboard if my fingernails suddenly went short.

Sounds weird right? But you know what's even weird? The fact that I used to bite my fingernails when i was small!

How did I change from a nail-bitting person to a won't-bear-to-see-her-fingernails-too-short person????? I wonder too....

Ah Yen said long fingernails make the fingers look longer. I totally agree with that. =)

Anyway my hand hurts and I'm gonna stop doing my notes. Yippeeeeee.... a perfect excuse to convince myself to stop. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. don leave your nails too long xiang. unhealthy. trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...