A Legend

Friday, June 26, 2009 |


I prefer Michael Jackson while he was still black. The white him just scares me.

But my opinion, no matter how many times I repeat it again and again, won't be important anymore. Now the subject of the opinion is gone, whatever I have said will disappear along with him.

I saw the news first at Nichole's blog, just before I went out to college. I really thought she was joking! Then I heard it on the news of the radio.

A lot of people loved him, but god loved him more.

That's all I can say.

R.I.P
Michael Joseph Jackson
(1958-08-29)1958 - 2009

You may have gone
but your music will always live in everyone's heart

1 comment:

  1. RIP MJ..u will never walk alone..

    P/S - i come comment le ==

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...