Blah-blah-blah

Friday, June 12, 2009 |

Its been a long time since i updated my blog. There were times where I really wanted to write something, but nothing seemed interesting enough. My life is just plain boring.

I've been busy for almost the whole week. College stuff, going out every holiday I get... things that don't SEEM tiring but actually turned out to be keep on coming up.

Busy, but yet so empty.

Maybe I'm just a too good person. And maybe I just need some time to warm up to people.

There's one big hell of a rock pressing down on my heart. And its fucking uncomfortable.

Busy weekend coming up!

3 comments:

  1. 不只是你而已...我也喜欢用华文打部落..
    因为只有华文才能真真切切的表达我们的心情..我们的感觉..
    还有有些事情是在于你用什么角度..用什么想法..去看它罢了..
    千万别想的酱悲观...
    不只是你而已...我也喜欢用华文打部落..
    因为只有华文才能真真切切的表达我们的心情..我们的感觉..
    还有有些事情是在于你用什么角度..用什么想法..去看它罢了..
    千万别想的酱悲观...我也曾在学院里求学过..没什么大不了事情..只不过它的功课较繁重吧了~~
    是..虽说开始学院上学了..用英语为教学媒介了..
    但并不代表着你的华文部落格世界里的世界末日吧~~
    你喜欢它~就别放弃它~~继续写下去~~~
    加油!!无论遇到什么事情都好..我都一定回支持你的V^^V

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of your health even if your hella busy. dont be like me. everytime sick. zzzzz...
    and i have account mid term next monday. TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz...
    me too...
    getting busy and busy...=.=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...