Happy Birthday to Mong

Sunday, May 3, 2009 |


Happy birthday to Mong~!!!

Hope you're happy even though you might be alone today (but who knows, maybe you're surrounded by a bunch of people even when you're reading this. )

We've been friends for like, 3 years plus plus already, rite? But that's only 1/6 of your whole life. No big deal. XD

Thanks for everything you've ever done for me. Thanks for helping me through those ups n downs. Thanks for being such a good friend to me, and to all of us.

I guess we all kinda took you for granted at the end of the year when we all started to tease you around. We knew you wouldn't mind.

I'm sorry we couldn't be more than friends. I'm sorry I messed up your life and caused such a chaos in it. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done or said.


We're friends rite?


And friends forgive each other. =) So you'll HAVE TO forgive me.


Once again, Happy 18th birthday~


p.s. I miss your version of "jing wu men".

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday To Mong ^_^

    ps: "I wanna sleep 你信不信" XD XD n oso mong's dance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks for the msg!!!Although we cant be more then friends but u r still my best friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...