Don't get me wrong

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 |

Whatever you saw, or whatever you heard from anyone...Let's get this clear... I'm not going form 6!!! It was just all a BIG misunderstanding.

I know there's no need to freak out at all on this, but I don't want people to get the wrong idea, I don't like to explain the same things over and over again to everyone i meet, it gets irritating after some time.

Now you maybe asking, what in the hell did I do to cause such misunderstandings?

Actually all I did was fulfill my duty as a FRIEND. And I was a very good one. *pouts mouth*

So I got a call from Rou Fui this morning, and the next thing I know, I was waiting for the bus with her at Seri Kembangan.

I accompanied her to SMK St. John ( at Bukit Nanas, near Masjid Jamek) to apply for a transfer to the form 6 there.

Count the floors....

St.John had 5-storey blocks!!! One of them was even-partially-underground! And there were air-cons everywhere! ( Sadly not in classrooms)

But I'm not tempted by those things.

Then I had to follow them to a video conference room or something where all the lower 6 students were having an orientation. I swear I saw at least 10 people that I knew sitting there, looking at me with a what-is-she-doing-here-look. And unlike the others, who were in school uniform, I was in casual clothing.

Very, very not comfortable scenario.

It was even worse when Rou Fui had to stay there with them for the remaining time. I had to sit down with her. And cover my face in the mean time. Thank god they were released 10-15 minutes later.

And everyone spoke English there! Fluent English with a lot of humor in it. I can speak English, okay, no problem, but with some humor? Sorry, that's a can't-do.

Poor Fui. XD

Never mind anyway, my mum just told me the principal of SMK St.John once told her they love having students from SMK Seri Kembangan at their school. Cause we totally increase their grades in STPM. They won't care if your English sucks when you can make their school proud. =)

--------------------------------------------

After that, I went to Times Square with Rou Fui. We were a bit worried on how to get there, but we got there just fine.

We chatted all the way from Masjid Jamek to Hang Tuah then to Berjaya Time's Square. We were like non-stop opening and closing our mouths. And we chatted all the way through lunch also. We used to do that during tuition. Kinda miss that feeling. It was great to feel it again.

And I finally got my chance to meet Rou Fui's boyfriend. She complained to me last night that even Yap Fung has seen her bf, while I, as 1 of her best friends, has never met him in real person.

No comment on her bf. And, btw, that's a good thing.

I'm happy as long as she's happy. And she definitely looked happy. I'll keep quiet of everything I saw and heard today. *crackles evilly*

Thanks for the ride home anyway, even though you might not even see this.

Seeing them makes me feel lonely.

Slightly, just slightly.

3 comments:

  1. I am lonely too T.T
    But SpongeBob will always be my side XD

    Yamcha 2mr looooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. xixi
    aemy here ;)

    walao yr english look so pro :)
    yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aemy :)

    walao yr english look so proooo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...