Appreciation

Sunday, May 31, 2009 |

I need to be happy of my life. It may not be perfect ( by the way, its quite far from perfect), but it's enough for me.

I have the best friends a girl could ask for. Whom time won't change. They're the source of my happiness. They back me up no matter what I say

I have everything I need, everything I asked for.

My family is always there for me. There's always someone waiting for me to come home, no matter what time, either noon or late night.

I really should appreciate my life.

And quit the sulking....

3 comments:

  1. xw
    u must appreciate ur life right now..

    whenever u feel unhappy
    jus think of yaw
    think dat yaw having a even worse life XD

    OKIE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yaw~

    Xiang~
    At least u no nid stay at hostel and worry when walking to skul from hostel... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sulk everyday. cry when i feel there's a need to. LOL. cry release stress man. and it works. i sound err stupid.
    fine i'll shaddap. anyway will always be here if you need anyting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...