Trophy-replace-Money

Saturday, April 25, 2009 |


Ignore the plastic trophy and you'll notice that I have a sulking face.

I went to school this morning hoping to get some money in my pocket..... and I came back with a plastic trophy. It was the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang today, which was held every year at school.

I'm ok with the whole ceremony starting and ending in merely 2 hours. I'm ok with the dewan terbuka being all hot and noisy. I'm even ok with being with a lot of people I don't know well and barely talk. (Let's face the fact, I don't usually mix with the super-smart ppl =.=)

But hell am I NOT ok about the trophy-replace-money thing.

Two years ago i got RM70 for my 7As PMR results. Two years later, i get nothing for my 10As (trophy uncounted). *sweat*

Not that i really need,or care a lot about the money... But how can the school just break the old traditionals like that?? What's the difference between this year and last year? What is going on in the PIBG to allow such things to happen?

I tell you what, it's all because Mr. Tay's not here anymore.

Next thing we know, BC might be kicked out of the main timetable. You wanna learn chinese? Prepare to stay back and have extra classes.

Oh well, at least i got to see some old friends at school. We took some photos, chatted a bit, played around..

I'm starting to miss my school life, even if it's just a little bit.

p/s Yaw my mum said you had the most formal outfit today. =) Those people that didn't have any respect to the ceremony are the ones that should be shameful.

2 comments:

  1. har??like tis also can a??
    i wan learn chinese ar....
    yer...2 years ago u 7A can get rm70..
    tis year i aslo get 7A lo...
    but..haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Lai Kok Lun meh? TT

    Xw we go n complain PIBG for d money
    $$$ $$$ $$$

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...