OMG! Scholarship Interview?!

Monday, April 27, 2009 |

Oh my gosh. That's all i been saying (and feeling) for the last 20 minutes. I really can't think of any other word to describe my feeling now.

I just got a call from an unknown number. One certain number that called me last Friday, which i missed due to the loud sound in the k-box effecting my hearing.

It was a lady called Ms.Villa. She sounded like an Indian, at least her accent did. But that isn't the main point here.

The main point is...

She was from the 8TV scholarship board, and she wanted me to go for an interview this Thursday at Segi College Subang Jaya.

Totally oh my gosh.

There's still 3 days until Thu, but my hands are already sweating about the thought of it.

Tips, anyone? I'm desperate here!

3 comments:

  1. calm down and answer questions they shoot at you. LOL. no they arent gona shoot but dont be so nervous okay. im very sure your gona do fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have experience too =3=
    But... Good Luck ya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first time heard abt scholarship interview =.=
    so strange XD
    but i think u can do it well
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...